Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Khush raho yaar

Yesterday, some one who was very close to me had left insti forever. His smile which always made me happy got imprinted into my mind. I can't forget yesterday in my life. I had controlled myself till the end and decided, I will not cry when he leaves. But finally his hug broke me down for few seconds. It was the sense of some possession which u like most, you had for 5 years with you suddenly leaving you today.

His words while leaving "Bhai, Khush raho yaar" still echoing into my ears.

His SMS from train finally gave me some sense of relief that "Dost phir milenge jaldi for fikarnot".
AMEN.

God bless you bhai. Will meet soon :) .

7 comments:

Abhinav said...

Haaan yaar aise hi hota hai par just think ki hum kitne khush honge jab waapas milenge and life will go on like this. No doubt nothing in life can be more beautiful than last 5 years.Waise he is coming on 25 th :)

Amar 'Galib' Jawa said...

Jaane waale ko rokna hamare haath mein nahi hota, lekin dubara milna aur milte rehna hamare bas mein hai. Aur jaise Bachcha ne kaha ki waapas milne ki khushi ka mazaa bhi itna hoga ki agli mulaqat tak hamhe khush rakh sake. Aur phir usse itna hi pyaar hai to uski ye baat bhi maan hi sakte hai 'Bhai, khush raho yaar' :)

Unknown said...

Song dedicated to you Dhamki - "I cant live with or without you" :)

Aniket said...

:)

Varun Gupta said...

sahi kaha Dhamki! waise tu bhi to nikal gaya jab mai bangalore mai tha. Mujhe to lag raha tha tu 25th ko room khali karega. Abhi boriya bistar daal kar annanagar mai hai kya?

Gaurav Kumar Jain said...

Haan mama,
Lekin jaroorar aaunga jaane se pehle tujse milne .when r u leaving? let me know.

Abhinav said...

waada kiya tha milenge jaroor