Saturday, January 2, 2010

AAL IZZ NOT WELL !!

Phone conversation between Raju and Chetan

Chetan to Raju : Hello! Raju
Raju : Who is this?
Chetan: Me dude, Your's film scriptwriter da
Raju: Abhijat?
Chetan : A**hole me chetan here. AAL IZZ NOT WELL.
Raju: Hey you, yeah tell?
Chetan : F**ker you haven't given me any credit and publicity da.
Raju: Hey Chill da.
Chetan: I am gonna sue you.
Raju: Chill! I have a better plan for your publicity dude thats why had put your name below junior artists.
Chetan: what is that?
Raju: Though you are from IIM but you can't beat Sindhis in business management.. haha...
Chetan: What r u saying?
Raju: Look my plan is profitable for both of us.
Chetan: Tell
Raju : U write a blog and slander against me and Vidhu about the script.
Chetan: Why?
Raju: See u tell media that my film is 70% copied from ur book "5 point someone "and I will say not upto 2-5 %.
Chetan: then
Raju: Will play a blame game.Then our junta get confused and start purchasing ur book which most of those who have read also would have forgotten most of it. You wrote some 5 years back na.
Chetan : Yeah
Raju: And those who dint,they will also do. So you will get huge royalty from ur publisher and dude I will also pay your share of money. I am very pakka at my words.Your controversy will help me in free publicity of my film through Media otherwise for which I have to pay alot. And I am sure we people like controversial stuff more than anything.
Chetan : Cool da.
Raju: IIM should teach you this lesson also. I hope IIM B will surely put this in their curriculum :).
Now you say ALL IS WELL
Chetan : AAL IZZ WELL :) .

1 comment:

Abhinav said...

haan good point made